Work Truck Service, Repair & Outfitter
Fort Collins 4×4 offers a wide variety of work truck equipment, including:
- Fuel auxiliary tanks: Fuel auxiliary tanks allow you to carry more fuel, which can be helpful for long trips or for jobs that require a lot of driving.
- Gooseneck hitches: Gooseneck hitches are designed for towing heavy trailers, such as livestock trailers and construction trailers.
- Fifth wheel hitches: Fifth wheel hitches are also designed for towing heavy trailers, but they are typically used for towing recreational vehicles, such as RVs and fifth wheel campers.
- Headache racks: Headache racks protect the rear window of your truck from cargo and other objects.
- Tool boxes: Tool boxes provide secure storage for your tools and other equipment.
- Trailer brake controllers: Trailer brake controllers allow you to control the brakes on your trailer when you are towing.
- Work lighting: Work lighting can help you to see better in dark or poorly lit areas.
- Custom fabricated ladder racks: Custom fabricated ladder racks can be used to carry ladders and other equipment on your truck.
- Steps and fender flares: Steps and fender flares can make your truck more comfortable and functional.
Fort Collins 4×4 also offers a variety of other work truck equipment, such as winches, recovery gear, and GPS systems.
When choosing work truck equipment, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The make and model of your truck: Not all work truck equipment is compatible with all trucks. It is important to choose equipment that is specifically designed for your truck.
- The type of work that you will be doing: If you will be doing a lot of heavy-duty work, you will need to choose equipment that is designed for heavy-duty use.
- The budget: Work truck equipment can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. It is important to set a budget before you start shopping for equipment.
If you are looking for work truck equipment, Fort Collins 4×4 is the place to go. We offer a wide variety of products from top brands, and our staff can help you choose the right equipment for your needs and budget.
Here are some tips for choosing work truck equipment:
- Consider the type of work that you will be doing. What type of cargo will you be carrying? How much weight will you be towing? How often will you be using your truck in off-road conditions? Once you know the type of work that you will be doing, you can choose the right equipment for your needs.
- Choose equipment that is compatible with your truck. Not all work truck equipment is compatible with all trucks. Be sure to check the compatibility of any equipment that you are considering before you purchase it.
- Choose equipment that is durable and reliable. Work truck equipment should be able to withstand the rigors of everyday use. Choose equipment from reputable brands and be sure to read reviews before you purchase it.
- Set a budget before you start shopping. Work truck equipment can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.
If you are not sure which work truck equipment is right for you, the staff at Fort Collins 4×4 can help you choose the right products for your needs and budget.